Software Developer (m/w/d) Embedded System
SWJ Germany GmbH
SWJ Germany GmbH is an SWJ company. This is where passion and customer orientation meet for the areas of design, software and hardware development. In the area of development and design, we are supporting our customers in the fields of Engineering, Data Management and CAD. Our software- and hardware developers mainly develop in the field of embedded systems. In this context, we are supporting our customers according to Automotive SPICE, agile methods and their customer-specific processes and tools.
We are looking for software developers in the automotive environment. Start is possible from 01.01.2024.
- You contribute to the software requirements engineering
- You develop and maintain firmware based on microchip microcontrollers
- You are responsible for the integration and testing of the software on the internal target hardware
- You work closely with the product managers and software developers to specify and extend the machine functionality
Das spricht für Dich
You have a Master’s degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable qualification
You have some professional experience in the field of embedded software development
You have a structured, reliable and independent way of working
You have a good command of written and spoken English (at least level B2)
You have excellent teamwork and communication skills and enjoy working with an intercultural team
Das spricht für uns
For us, people are in the foreground. Diversity and equal opportunities are important in our team. With a high level of competence, passion and responsibility, we act as a team worldwide and thus launch innovative solutions for the future. Would you like to shape the future with us? We are offering many exciting opportunities!
That is what we offer you:
- A fair contract with performance-related remuneration and extensive social benefits, e.g. B. Statutory company pension scheme and possible bonuses
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Work-life balance and family-friendly working hours
- 13th and 14th salaries with low taxes
- Diverse opportunities for further training
- Demanding, varied and exciting range of tasks in a regional, national and international environment
Du hast Fragen? Gerne kannst du uns jederzeit persönlich erreichen.
Telefon: +49 6155 868190
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung über unser Karriereportal!