Hardware Developer (m/w/d) Automotive
SWJ Germany GmbH is an SWJ company. This is where passion and customer orientation meet for the areas of design, software and hardware development. In the area of development and design, we are supporting our customers in the fields of Engineering, Data Management and CAD. Our software- and hardware developers mainly develop in the field of embedded systems. In this context, we are supporting our customers according to Automotive SPICE, agile methods and their customer-specific processes and tools.
We are looking for hardware developers in the automotive environment. Start is possible from 01.01.2024.
- You are responsible for the development of electronic circuits
- You are supporting the hardware architecture
- You design, calculate and simulate hardware circuit diagrams
- You are also responsible for the documentation of the hardware design and for the management of the test plans
- You are working closed to an interculture team
Das spricht für Dich
- You have a degree in engineering or an equivalent qualification
- You have several years of experience in hardware development
- You have some knowledge of electrical design (analogue and digital)
- You have a good understanding of automotive architecture
- You are familiar with designing circuit diagrams
- You have already worked with electronic measuring and testing equipment
- You have a good command of written and spoken English (at least level B2)
- You have excellent teamwork and communication skills and enjoy working with an intercultural team
Das spricht für uns
For us, people are in the foreground. Diversity and equal opportunities are important in our team. With a high level of competence, passion and responsibility, we act as a team worldwide and thus launch innovative solutions for the future. Would you like to shape the future with us? We are offering many exciting opportunities!
That is what we offer you:
- A fair contract with performance-related remuneration and extensive social benefits, e.g. B. Statutory company pension scheme and possible bonuses
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Work-life balance and family-friendly working hours
- 13th and 14th salaries with low taxes
- Diverse opportunities for further training
- Demanding, varied and exciting range of tasks in a regional, national and international environment
Du hast Fragen? Gerne kannst du uns jederzeit persönlich erreichen.
Telefon: +49 6155 868190
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung über unser Karriereportal!