Hardware Developer Automotive (m/w/d)
SWJ Germany GmbH is an SWJ company. This is where passion and customer orientation meet for the areas of design, software and hardware development. In the area of development and design, we are supporting our customers in the fields of Engineering, Data Management and CAD. Our software- and hardware developers mainly develop in the field of embedded systems. In this context, we are supporting our customers according to Automotive SPICE, agile methods and their customer-specific processes and tools.
We are looking for hardware developers in the automotive environment. Start is possible immediately.
- Your field of activity includes the design, development, integration and testing of hardware systems in the automotive sector
- You will develop digital and analogue circuits
- Carrying out product tests for series release
- Analyzing test results and creating test reports and presentations
- You conscientiously document test results
Das spricht für Dich
- You have a degree in electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Ideally, you have already gained initial professional experience in the automotive environment
- You have knowledge and experience in the development of analogue and power electronic circuits (circuit diagram, layout, simulation)
- You have knowledge of communication protocols and BUS systems (e.g., Ethernet, CAN)
- Basic language skills in Portuguese and business fluent English are required
- You enjoy working in an international team and are also characterized by an independent and team-oriented way of working
Das spricht für uns
For us, people are in the foreground. Diversity and equal opportunities are important in our team. With a high level of competence, passion and responsibility, we act as a team worldwide and thus launch innovative solutions for the future. Would you like to shape the future with us? We are offering many exciting opportunities!
That is what we offer you:
- A fair contract with performance-related remuneration and extensive social benefits, e.g. B. Statutory company pension scheme and possible bonuses
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Work-life balance and family-friendly working hours
- 13th and 14th salaries with low taxes
- Diverse opportunities for further training
- Demanding, varied and exciting range of tasks in a regional, national and international environment
Du hast Fragen? Gerne kannst du uns jederzeit persönlich erreichen.
Telefon: +49 6155 868190
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung über unser Karriereportal!