Engineer Refrigerant System Test (m/w/d)
SWJ Germany GmbH
SWJ Germany GmbH is an SWJ company. This is where passion and customer orientation meet for the areas of design, software and hardware development. In the area of development and design, we are supporting our customers in the fields of Engineering, Data Management and CAD. Our software- and hardware developers mainly develop in the field of embedded systems. In this context, we are supporting our customers according to Automotive SPICE, agile methods and their customer-specific processes and tools.
We are looking for an Engineer System Test (m/w/d) in the automotive environment. Start is possible from 01.01.2024.
- You are responsible for the implementation, documentation and optimisation of automated tests and evaluation tools
- You are responsible for the measurement and data acquisition in test set-ups, execution and evaluation of component, system and vehicle tests in refrigeration cycle systems
- You prepare and analyse data and present thermodynamic correlations
- You are responsible for prototype management and prototype construction
Das spricht für Dich
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- You have experience with processes in refrigeration circuit development
- You have gained professional experience as a development or project engineer for automotive refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- You are familiar with measurement techniques, including the validation of results
- You are familiar with tools such as Matlab or Vector CANape
- You have a good command of written and spoken English (at least level B2)
- You have excellent teamwork and communication skills and enjoy working with an intercultural team
Das spricht für uns
For us, people are in the foreground. Diversity and equal opportunities are important in our team. With a high level of competence, passion and responsibility, we act as a team worldwide and thus launch innovative solutions for the future. Would you like to shape the future with us? We are offering many exciting opportunities!
That is what we offer you:
- A fair contract with performance-related remuneration and extensive social benefits, e.g. B. Statutory company pension scheme and possible bonuses
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Work-life balance and family-friendly working hours
- 13th and 14th salaries with low taxes
- Diverse opportunities for further training
- Demanding, varied and exciting range of tasks in a regional, national and international environment
Du hast Fragen? Gerne kannst du uns jederzeit persönlich erreichen.
Telefon: +49 6155 868190
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung über unser Karriereportal!